- Land Stewardship
- Land Stewards / Field Monitors
Land Stewards / Field Monitors
Click Link Below to view/download document
Package - Land Steward Registration 2021
MONITOR UPDATE Covid 2021
With Covid 19 measures relaxing, our monitors are now able to be out in the field.
Minimum certificate requirements include;
- WHMIS, H2S Alive, Bear Awareness and Occupational First Aid Level 1
Please see Rachael Ewert, Jodie Ware or Stephanie Rocheleau if you need help with your certificates.
Please see Stephanie Rocheleau if you need help with PPE equipment.
PLEASE NOTE: Some projects will require monitors to use their own vehicles to comply with social distancing. Please leave a copy of your license and insurance with H/R, Doreen Tiller.
- Those band members who are not interested in Monitoring and have a valid driver's license and insurance for their vehicles can participate in the Driver Program. Please see our Human Resource Coordinator to drop off a copy and advise Stephanie Rocheleau so we can add you to our Drivers list.
- If you have all your tickets and equipment, please see Stephanie Rocheleau to fill out Registration Forms and have your tickets scanned. Alternatively, you can download the registration forms from the links above, fill them out and scan them into a file. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monitors are contacted on an alphabetical rotation. Until company programs are running full-swing again, we get only a few requests each month for now, so please practice patience until the Covid measures open up enough for us to send monitors out more frequently.
- Since we typically get only a few days' notice, monitors with the correct combination of certification will be contacted by phone as the project notifications come to us.
- For further information Please contact Nathan Prince at the Chetwynd office during office hours (8:30am - 4pm Monday through Friday, excluding statutory holidays)