Please read it over carefully. Completed registration forms can be dropped off for a Lands department rep at the MLIB offices in McLeod Lake, Chetwynd or Prince George. You may also scan it directly to: email@example.com
Monitor Update Covid 2023
With Covid 19 measures relaxing, our monitors are now able to be out in the field.
Minimum certificate requirements include;
WHMIS, H2S Alive, Bear Awareness and Occupational First Aid Level 1
Please see Rachael Weber, Jodie Ware or Stephanie Rocheleau if you need help with your certificates.
Please see Stephanie Rocheleau if you need help with PPE equipment.
Please note: Some projects will require monitors to use their own vehicles to comply with social distancing. Please leave a copy of your driver’s abstract and insurance with H/R, Doreen Tiller.
- Those band members who are not interested in Monitoring and have a valid driver’s license and insurance for their vehicles can participate in the Driver Program. Please see our Human Resource Advisor to drop off a copy of your driver’s abstract and valid vehicle insurance and advise Stephanie Rocheleau so we can add you to our Drivers list.
- If you have all your tickets and equipment, please see Stephanie Rocheleau to fill out Registration Forms and have your tickets scanned. Alternatively, you can download the registration forms from the links above, fill them out and scan them into a file. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monitors are contacted on an alphabetical rotation. We get only a few requests each month for now, so please practice patience until the Covid measures open up enough for us to send monitors out more frequently.
- Since we typically get only a few days’ notice, monitors with the correct combination of certification will be contacted by phone as the project notifications come to us.
- For further information, please contact Nathan Prince at the Chetwynd office during office hours (8:30am – 4pm Monday through Friday, excluding statutory holidays)